Monday, March 5, 2012

Order Up: Happy 16th Birthday Sara!!

The order:
1 Dozen Cookie Dough
1 Dozen Take Pride

A few days ago, my mom's friend emailed me about ordering cupcakes for her daughter's 16th birthday that weekend. How could I say no? After a few email exchanges, she picked her flavors and off to the kitchen I went!

First up - baking the cupcakes so they could cool. Whenever a cupcake has a filling, I always try to bake the cupcakes with enough time to cool so that the filling goes in without an issue. I was able to get the cupcakes in the oven, work on the frostings and then make up the cookie dough for the filling.

Over all this was an easy order that was pretty pleasant to make ;)

Here's the little cookie dough buggers:

All boxed up and ready for a celebration!
Close up of the colorful Take Pride! I love love love the way mixing the sprinkles with different colors came out!
Good day little cupcakes!
Happy Sweet 16 Sara - hope you enjoyed your cupcakes and had a great time celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment