Monday, September 3, 2012

Order Up: Showers of Happiness for Kim!

The Order:
2 dozen mini Reese's Love
2 dozen mini Strawberries and Champagne
2 dozen mini Red Velvet
2 dozen mini Oreo

A few weeks ago, one of my mom's friends emailed me about ordering cupcakes for her daughter's bridal shower! How could we say no? My sister and Kim went to school together and played softball together! After a few times playing phone tag and emailing, the final number and flavors were complete and it was time to wait for the shower :)

Into the kitchen we went the morning the cupcakes were due and the baking commenced! Since the premium cupcakes come 'accessorized' there wasn't much to decorate them, so it was pretty simple! All the little guys were baked up, boxed up and ready for pickup!

Congratulations and best wishes Kim! I hope you have a wonderful wedding day and I know you'll make a beautiful bride! Hope you enjoyed all of your shower and the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment