Sunday, August 5, 2012

Order Up: Block Party Fun!

The Order:
2 dozen mini Minty Girl Scouts
2 dozen mini Caramel Apple Pie

Donation: 2 dozen mini minty girl scouts and caramel apple pie

As Kelly was placing her orders for her summer events, she let me know that her annual block party was coming up and was letting me know she was placing an order but also asked if I'd be willing to donate cupcakes for their cupcake eating contest, and how could we say no?

We were in! The week leading up the block party, the heat decided to take a huge spike and got REALLY hot! So into the kitchen I went battling the heat to get the cupcakes ready!

The day of the block party I had a brain fart and realized that within a span of 18 hours I booked 4 orders due! Butttt I roughed it out and everyone got their cupcakes! Here's a few pictures from the order! I darkened the 'green' to more of a teal color to go with a summer theme!

So, what do you think? Next time you have a family fun day, why not bring a few klicious cupcakes along?

Enjoy!

1 comment: