Sunday, August 5, 2012

Order Up: Happy Family Weekend!

The order:
1 Vanilla Sampler

One of the awesome ladies that works in my office, Cherita, decided that since her mom was going to be visiting, she wanted to order cupcakes for their weekend. Since she's had a sample of the cupcakes that were brought into work, she couldn't decide what she wanted, so she picked the Vanilla Sampler pack - which includes Oreo Oh, Strawberries and Champagne, Vanilla with Vanilla buttercream and Cookie Dough. 

Into the kitchen I went to bake up the little beauties and while they were baking, I made the cookie dough filling to set...only it didn't set.  I went over the recipe, and I know I did everything the way it said but it turned into cookie dough soup - grosssss!

To make up for it, I included a couple extra cupcakes :)  And since I was running around like crazy, I forgot to take pictures that day, so here are some stock photos!



Hope you and your family enjoyed every bite Cherita!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment