Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Order Up: Happy Birthday Terri Anne!!

The order:
1 vanilla sampler
1 chocolate sampler

A few days prior to Ter's birthday,  her kids and husband called me to let me know that they were having a surprise birthday party for her and wanted to order some cupcakes! Of course I'll make her cupcakes - I mean she did babysit Steph and I when we were growing up :)

They wanted her to give a variety so they chose the sampler packs!  Into the kitchen we went to make these little pretties!  First baked was the vanilla, then onto the chocolates!  I must say, for having a little quiet time the last few months between orders, it has been REALLY nice to get back into the kitchen and have the cupcakes bake without a hitch!

Here are some pictures of the cupcakes that made their appearance :)

Vanilla and Strawberries and Champagne
Vanilla Sampler (Minus the Cookie Dough)


Boxed up and ready to go!  No matter how many times I see it, I love our logo!

Chocolate Sampler!

Minty Girl Scouts!
Reese's Love and Death by Chocolate!
Happy Happy 40th Birthday Ter - we hope you enjoyed your surprise and had a wonderful birthday!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment