Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Scarlett!!



The order:
1 Dozen Funfetti
1 Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It's birthday time for a special little girl!  One of my friend's Jen contacted me to see if I could make cupcakes for Scarlett's birthday party.  Of course we can! This year's theme was Dora (last year was Mickey and Minnie!)

The night before, it was prep time for these a-Dora-ble cupcake toppers! I think they turned out so cute!


The next day, it was into the kitchen to get to baking! Cupcakes baked and cooling, frostings made, cookie dough mixed and waiting to be filled into cupcakes :)

I filled the cookie dough first since that took more steps.  Once they were done it was time to frost and box up the funfetti!  They were topped with the cupcake toppers! 

Happy 2nd Birthday Scarlett - hope you enjoyed your cupcakes and had a great birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment