Sunday, February 26, 2012

Order Up: Happy 50th Birthday Cyndi!!

The Order:
3 Dozen Premium - Red Velvet and Reese's Love

What happens when Donna plans a birthday? She is always running around last minute! (But in all honesty, we love our momma, but she's just not the most organized person ;)

Last week, my mom called me in a panic asking if I can do her a huge favor and make 3 dozen cupcakes for a birthday they were celebrating at her work...how can you say no to your momma? One request - purple and red because it was Cyndi's 50th birthday and she would be inducted into the Red Hat Club!

No problem. Into the kitchen I go, and since it is my mom, I decided that I would split the order for her straight down the middle - so 1 and a 1/2 dozen of each flavor...and away we go! Baked up the cupcakes, made the frostings and iced those bad boys.

I had some leftover happy birthday picks and balloons that happened to have red and purple, so on top of the red velvet they went:

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

For little Miss Reese's Love...there's not much to say, that cupcake is by far our top seller and everyone who tastes it is a step closer to heaven.


Happy Birthday Cyndi - we hope you and all those rowdy ladies from the lab enjoyed your special cupcakes!

1 comment: