Friday, July 19, 2013

Order Up: Breakfast at Tiffany's Baby Shower!

The order:
2 dozen cake pops

A few weeks ago, my friend Rachel contacted me and wanted to know if she could order some cake pops for her sister's baby shower!  Now, normally we don't make cake pops, but it was worth a shot to me!

After spending some time looking up what the best way to make them were, into the kitchen we went!  cupcakes baked and cooled, then broken down into "crumbs".  Into the mixer they went with some buttercream frosting.  Then they were molded into "pops" and put in the freezer to set.

After that - into the melted chocolate to give them a candy coating - then time to top with different sprinkles and designs! What do you think ?


Also, since we had leftover cupcakes (and they can't stay in my house!) I packed them up and included those for some extra treats! Aren't the wrappers so cute? I may need to order some more of these!
And last but not least, I love when we get pictures from the events!  How adorable does this mommy-to-be look?  I hope you enjoyed your treats and that Baby Luca was showered with love!


(Post blog note: Baby Luca arrived healthy this week and is an adorable little munchkin!  Congrats Momma and Auntie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment