Friday, July 26, 2013

Order Up: Happy 3rd Birthday Jaelyn!

The Order:
1 Dozen Vanilla
1 Dozen Chocolate

I want to preface this order by saying how awesome it is to have repeat customers!  Christine was one of our first orders and has consistently contacted us to make orders for special celebrations!  

About 2 months ago, she gave us the heads up that Jaelyn's birthday party was going to be July 20th and to pencil her in! I had a few reactions to this!
  1. Of course we've got you covered!
  2. Wait, 3rd birthday? How did that happen, didn't we just make her 1st birthday cupcakes!?!? 
  3. Thank god I keep old blog posts so I can go back and check!
Anywho - as time got closer, she shared with us the pattern that was going to be used and the colors and some sample cupcakes that she liked. The theme was chevron and assorted colors!  

Since her party was on a Saturday, the Friday night before, we took the time to craft and made these cute little pinwheels to go on top of the cupcakes!  So much fun and so cute how they turned out!




First thing in the morning, it was into the kitchen to bake and prep the frostings!  Once the cupcakes were baking away, the frosting was made and colored!  After cooling time, they were frosted in the assorted colors!  Since I knew there would be a display, we didn't add the pinwheels for transport, just simply boxed them up and took them for delivery.



It was so nice to see Christine and her new (to me!) baby boy - last time I saw her, they were doing the gender reveal party! Since they were going to setup the cupcakes, I asked if she could send me some pictures of the final displays!

What do you think of the final product? 

I love the cupcake stand!




Remember how we said we thought we just made her 1st birthday?  Well not only did we make her first, we made her second and now third!  I love being a part of all of her birthdays and we made this little collage to show her cupcakes!  

Happy Birthday Miss Jaelyn - we hope you enjoyed your day at the Little Gym and your cupcakes!  

And momma don't worry, we've got you on schedule for her 4th birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment