Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Order up: Happy Birthday Talisa!

The order:


2 dozen premium cupcakes (Oreo Oh Oh, Death by Chocolate and Take Pride)


So Tekara emailed me earlier in the week about ordering cupcakes for Talisa's birthday bash that Saturday. Of course we'd make them! Since there was another order that weekend, we were able to give Talisa the mix of cupcakes that she wanted! I love when we're able to utilize multiple orders and give the customer a good mix of what they wanted!

First up were the Take Pride and the Oreo Oh Oh. Since they are both made with our vanilla cake mix, it was time to make the batter, then split it for coloring. Each time I make these, I love the way the colors are different and come out :) When they cooled, we frosted with cream cheese frosting and rainbow jimmies :)





Next up were the Oreo Oh Oh's...made the buttercream, added up the crushed Oreos, and voila. YUM city. Did I mention that I tried to use a piping bag AGAIN. Seriously, my brain wasn't functioning at full capacity. Once I realized what I was doing - it was time to just use the spoon, add the frosting and get those suckers done. I think they turned out adorable :)



Next up? Death by Chocolate. I seriously advise getting yourself some milk to go along with these. They are super yummy and chocolately, but they stick in your mouth and what better to wash it down with than some moo juice?!? ;)



Upon arrival, they were shaped into a 23 and accented with gold candles! How cute!



Happy Birthday Talisa! Hope you enjoyed every last bite and gave Tekara a big ol kiss for being an awesome girlfriend and ordering you some cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment