Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Order Up: Sweet Condolences...

The order:
1 Dozen Fluffy Elvis

This post is bittersweet. I hate that I have to write it due to the loss of a good friend, Denise's father...but love it because we have friends who care so much and Victoria who wanted to send a little something extra to Denise for opening her home to her last year.

As the schedules were crazy and didn't seem to line up (really October, anytime you are ready to make your exit, feel free - it's been a not so good month so far), it was hard to get down to Denise to drop off her cupcakes.

When things finally settled down, I was able to take them to her last Sunday and leave them for when she arrived home from her trip. I hope it was a sweet suprise and enjoyed by Denise :)

We love you!

(P.S. Sorry about the lack of pictures - this was done in a flurry and I completely forgot! Shame on me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment