Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Fluffy Elvis is in the building!

Some of you may have seen on Facebook that we are currently in the top 3 of a recipe contest for our Fluffy Elvis contest...if you haven't - LIKE us on Facebook. NOW. GO!

Anywho, one day I was bored at work so I did a little google search and came across this blog: http://www.cakesbythecupblog.com/ . I saw that they were running a cupcake recipe contest to be published in a book series! How cool right?

So I looked over our available cupcakes and decide to submit the Fluffy Elvis. For those who don't know this cupcake is a banana cake, with delicious creamy peanut butter filling, topped with a marshmellow fluff frosting. I know right?!? Makes me want to run home and make a batch of them!

So I submitted the recipe and on Friday of last week, got the confirmation email that we're in the top 3! Woooohoooo! The smile couldn't be wiped off my face with a brillo pad! The winner will be announced on June 30th - which is 8 days away ACK! But it is being judged by Amazon.com - how freakin cool right?!?! Here's the post here with the name in black and white! http://www.cakesbythecupblog.com/?p=301

Anyway, the other 2 recipes in the contest are Sweet Peach Tea and Chocolate Meringue. Be honest, which one would you choose to win?

1 comment: