Monday, June 13, 2011

Order up: Morgan's 2nd Birthday!

The Order:
2 Dozen chocolate chip with vanilla butter cream, decorated in Party Girl theme



I can't help it - every time I get to make an order for a girl's birthday, it makes me so excited! I love pinks, purples, ribbons, bows, crowns, etc. So when Megan asked me to make Morgan's cupcakes, it was a no-brainer, I was in!


I made our yellow chocolate chip cupcakes, 2 batches of buttercream icing (one colored pink). I waited until we arrived at the party to frost the cupcakes because it was so stinking hot out that I didn't want the icing to melt. Got to bounce university, Rich was along for the ride this time and he even helped swirl some icing onto the cupcakes! We did pink swirls in the center, white stars outlining the outside, topped with some girlie colored sprinkles!



12 of the cupcakes were arranged in the number "2", the others were placed on a platter to await being eaten!





I got a text from Megan later in the day that made me smile - it said - "Amazing thx soo much". It's so good to hear feedback and when people enjoy them, it gives me an even bigger boost!


Happy Birthday Little Miss - hope you enjoyed all the bouncing around!

1 comment: