Thursday, June 9, 2011

Order Up: Princess Ang's Birthday!




The Order:


1 Dozen Take Pride cupcakes



Little background? I knew Ang was awesome the night we had a "family" dinner, and her and Gida showed up and told us how the story of how they brought brownie bites because Ang didn't have enough time to make brownies...and Gida told her to just bring the box over and make them at my house! Too cute.



I digress. A month before her actual birthday, Ang told me that she wanted "gay" cupcakes for her birthday - not a problem at all! She's a girl after my own heart - countdowns to her birthday, week long celebrations, and making it well known it's her time! Love it.



I feel like I've said it on almost every post, but I loved making these cupcakes! Changing the batter to be different colors to look like a rainbow - so fun!




Once they were done, they were frosted with vanilla frosting, topped with rainbow "jimmies" and packaged up to go! They survived a septa train ride, cab ride to the Hotel Palomar, and transport by Geeds to the birthday girl!





Happy Birthday Princess Ang - hope you enjoyed your "gay" cupcakes!

1 comment: