Monday, August 8, 2011

Order Up: Bachlorette Party!

The order:

1 Dozen Strawberries and Champagne


How fitting for a girl's night huh? Nothing like a little Strawberries and Champagne! Megan contacted me about a month or two ago letting me know that she wanted to make sure she could place an order for Jenna's Bachlorette party, and I was more than happy to oblige!

First step was making the cupcakes...by now, I can maybe make the vanilla cake in my sleep...but I won't attempt, I promise. After that, it was onto the icing. I seriously love making this icing - I've probably said that before, but this icing is just so girly and smells wonderful. After the icing was made, I put it in the fridge to set and then it was onto making the chocolate covered strawberries. YUMMMMY. There may or may not have been a taste testing.

Once they were set and I confirmed with Meg what time they were needed, it was time for frosting. I used a new tip that I had to make the icing more "flat" since we were going to be topping with the strawberries, I didn't want to have them sliding all over the place. Learning new techniques each time is something that I love! Never settle right?



Well ladies - I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Jenna's last fling before the wedding ring! Cheers to many happy years!

No comments:

Post a Comment