Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Order Up: Bridal Shower!

The order:
2 Dozen Premium Cupcakes

One of my friends Meg called me last week in a panic - that we completely forgot to discuss what cupcakes she needed for an order this weekend...I told her it was ok - I had her on the schedule but what did she need, it wasn't a problem at all. (Side note: She needed the cupcakes for Sunday, but her mind was occupied with the wedding she was in on Saturday night!)

Since we had other orders, I was able to provide a pretty good assortment for Meg (almost like our sampler packs) - so included were Reese's Love, Smitten Snickers, Vanilla with Cream Cheese and Carrot Cake.

She also let me know that the theme of the party was a luau - perfect right? I love the little drink umbrellas that we were able to add to each cupcake!


Look how pretty the colors are when they are all wrapped up and ready to go!



Thanks again Meg for another order and best wishes for the future Mrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment