Thursday, September 29, 2011

Order Up: Celebration Unknown!!

The order:
1 Dozen Strawberries and Champagne
1 Dozen Oreo-Oh-Oh

Confession: This order came 2 days ago and I never even got the occassion - how terrible am I? I received the call from Lohanny and since we've been prepping all week, it was nice to have a mid-week break make a cupcake order :)

This order came as a reference from Christins who has placed quite a few orders with us - we love love love orders that come through referrals! So into the kitchen we went.

First up, Oreo Oh Oh. Another cool thing about this order, the cupcake base for both is made from the same batter, so I didn't have to cut it in half or make a ton of extras to fatten up my co-workers! Into the oven they went and came out smelling delicious!

Bright and early this morning, I was up and making the frosting (I'm sure the neighbors love the mixer going before the sun is even up :) Crushing up the oreos, adding to the buttercream then piling high onto the cupcakes makes for one adorable looking cupcake, don't you think?


Next up, Strawberries and Champagne...I made the chocolate covered strawberries and into the fridge to set. As they set, the frosting was made and cupcakes were frosted.

Why hello there leading lady!!



After that, it was time for the good little boys and girls to be boxed up and taken to their new home.



Nom. Nom. Nom - I hope Lohanny and her crew enjoy devouring them!

No comments:

Post a Comment