Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Order Up: Happy Birthday Jenn and Dana!

The Order:
2 Dozen Cupcakes decorated for birthdays

A friend of the family Peg was talking about the cupcake business when they were visiting her in Florida. She mentioned to Steph that she might want to try the cupcakes for her office for birthday parties. When they came back from the trip, I emailed with Peg and we setup the first delivery for July.

As the time came closer, I worked with Peg and figured out how to comprise an assortment to be provided to her office for the birthdays! It turns out that this came up on a great weekend where we were able to have a great variety to provide!

First up, we have Red Velvet and Carrot Cake.

They were decorated with birthday hats and cakes, and colored sprinkles. I loved the way that they look sitting in the box!
Next up, we made plain chocolate cupcakes. Normally I'm a vanilla girl all the way, but I've received a lot of comments on the chocolate cake that is made, so I decided to go with that.

To switch things up, I frosted 6 cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, the other 6 received the strawberry buttercream that is typically on the Strawberries and Champagne. Can't go wrong with chocolate and strawberry!
These cupcakes were adorned with straws that had palm trees and monkeys hanging from it! I think they completed the group and made them look adorable! I mean, who wouldn't want to transport themselves to a tropical island?




The order was packed up and delivered to the office this morning and the staff looked very excited to get a taste! It made me smile to make people happy first thing in the morning.


Thank you Peg for this opportunity to share the cupcakes and Happy Birthday Jenn and Dana - hope you enjoyed every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment